Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) A sweet little deal if you have some Cod Fish left over ( I did fish & chips last night) Bake Cod in aluminum foil for 20 mins, sprayed with Pam olive oil spray, seasoned with salt and pepper. Throw a couple of King Edwards in the micro for 10 mins ( potatoes) fire up some garden peas, and make some " Parsley sauce/ Gravy" voila... " Bon appetite" whole deal about 30 mins...:D

20190711_172404_resized.jpg 20190711_173838_resized.jpg 20190711_182549_resized.jpg

thewelshm

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Looks good to me!
We eat quite a bit of fish, but it's walleye that I catch. The redhead grilled some the other night and made grilled walleye salad. Then the next night we had fish tacos with the leftovers. I'm not sure which was the better meal!

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Military cooks ruined a lot of foods for me, including fish.
We once nearly ran out of food on one the ships I was on.
Down to hotdogs, bread and peanut butter for nearly two weeks once.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Looks great. Cod is one of my favorite fish, usually as fish and chips.

Military cooks ruined a lot of foods for me, including fish.
We once nearly ran out of food on one the ships I was on.
Down to hotdogs, bread and peanut butter for nearly two weeks once.
I was on a rig offshore Nigeria like that once. We did have "steak" but that cow must have been a mean ol' bugger when it was alive 'coz it was tougher than shoe leather when it was dead. You literally couldn't cut it with a Buck knife. It was inedible. My first stop when I got off there and back to some sort of civilization was What-a-Burger. That was probably the last What-a-Burger I ever ate but at the time it was better than any filet mignon.

·
Premium Member
16,723 Posts
And now my stomach is trying to crawl out my navel trying to get at the monitor...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts