Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I'd post a pic or two of a 17-1 I used to have...
But now, we'll have to wait until Drew posts pics of it. :mrgreen:

That big Dash One sucking sound you hear at the forum ~~~ is from the Sebago Lakes region of Maine ;) ...

giz

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Gizamo said:
I'd post a pic or two of a 17-1 I used to have...
But now, we'll have to wait until Drew posts pics of it. :mrgreen:

That big Dash One sucking sound you hear at the forum ~~~ is from the Sebago Lakes region of Maine ;) ...

giz
Also home to that "-1" metal stamp! ;) :lol:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I'd put up pics of mine, but Ken has spoiled my mood.

That and I'm elbows deep getting ready to stuff a Turkey's ass with Almonds, Sage and Cranberries.

Maybe tomorrow if Ken apologizes.

·
Registered
256 Posts
toroflow said:
That sort of thing isn't funny. Ban Plz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
revorg said:
toroflow said:
That sort of thing isn't funny. Ban Plz
Agreed. Said once that sort of think may be dismissed as idle stupidity and poorly conceived back slapping at another's expense.

Spoken twice amounts to an utterance that alleges truth and is spewed by no one I consider friend.

As someone who VALUES his reputation and IS scrupulous in his dealings, I take umbrage with this disparagement of my character.

Ken. Correct your misstatements and apologize or defend your position with proofs.

Until you do either do not consider yourself an associate, confederate nor a friend of mine.

Drew

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Geez OK already!! I humbly apologize and hereby state that a "-1" stamp was never used by anyone to my knowledge, and using one would be considered sacriligious. It was a gag on my part, to have some fun, but agreed, should only have been said once! Twice stated makes it sound almost believeable.

So again, sorry to bring it up twice, it was a GAG!!! No one believe it please!

Hopefully that is sufficient pennance...Drew?

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Okay Ken. I appreciate your saying so.

You know word gets around in these circles.

I'll put some of my -1's tommorrow.

Drew

·
Super Moderator
32,540 Posts
Bill I agree with you about the condition. I have never had any problem with a firearm...especially one that may be older and well used by possibly LEOs, having wear. I also think it gives a firearm character.

Most of my revolvers have some wear and that is from good old fashioned using them for the purpose they were made and designed.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hmmm...I bought a Christmas present for myself that should've been a -1. How is that possible? It's a model 53 from the first year of production. Does that count?

·
Registered
10,921 Posts
Quarter Cherokee said:
Hmmm...I bought a Christmas present for myself that should've been a -1. How is that possible? It's a model 53 from the first year of production. Does that count?
No

Because you didn't include a picture :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
WELL this is just TERRIBLE,I just went over my model marked K frame list.I have no dash 1's. :shock: I have 6 no dashes,3 dash 2's,6 dash 3's,one dash 4 and two dash 5's.I've got to get on the ball and find one quick.This is so embarrassing. :oops: Now I got to find a 15-1 and a 19-1 or maybe a 14-1 just so I'll feel normal and not be obsessed with buying any more smith's for the next few days.This 4 screw gun thing is killing me. ;) ONE day I will have at LEAST one of every one made..... :lol:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Sebago Son said:
Okay Ken. I appreciate your saying so.

You know word gets around in these circles.

I'll put some of my -1's tommorrow.

Drew
You're welcome. It was never my intention to spread falsehoods about anyone, let alone someone as yourself with vast S&W knowledge and a collection that would rival Doc44's!!

So where are those -1s you promised to post?! ;)

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
15-2 on the left, 58 on the right.... all I had handy at the moment.

Slow roasted for 8 hours in poultry stock, this 20 pound bird was stuffed with Cranberries, Almonds, Granny Smith Apples.... note I said "was"..... pretty empty now.

I'll try to carry my water up the plank and show you all a few -1's tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts