Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
41,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I joined this forum back in 2016 I owned 2 semi auto's, a 9mm and 1911 45acp, and 2 revolvers... one being my 1st S&W....a model 360.

Revolver Trigger Gun barrel Air gun Gun accessory

Since that time I have bought some, sold some and now the family has grown to include a variety of revolvers and a couple of more semi autos.

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Wood

Again, to all you enablers out there, thanks, for the info, shared knowledge and experiences. Hopefully there will be a few more to add if a deal pops up. :cool:

· Registered
12,065 Posts
What a wonderful selection of GOODNESS!

· Registered
18,095 Posts
If you had 2 revolvers when you joined, and I count 10 in your picture now, roughly 8 years later. That only averages to 1 per year since you joined. Apparently, we are not good enough enablers.
Nice collection. Have shot them all and they shoot quite well.

· Registered
41,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curt, ya got the bug............feels good, yes.
Yes sir. There are several others that would be great to obtain, however, the ones I am interested in are usually in the $1200+ range.

· Registered
41,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
12,065 Posts
Hey Mark,
Like the way you phrased that. It is a bunch of goodness!
Hey Curt,

Your selection seems to be lacking............some longer tubes.... :LOL:

Later, Mark

Attachments

· Registered
500 Posts
WOW! Thanks for showing them to us. Just Beautiful. I've got that many nice Smith revolvers, but the bug bit me in 1980!

Over the past few years I've been replacing the ones that 'got away'. I kick myself paying $800-$1000 for something that i once bought for $300 and later traded off.

That $1200 price range gets up into the ones I always wanted but never acquired. More and more I find my NEED list blank and my WANT list endless. They're out there and I WILL find them.

Good luck in your search for the next addition.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts