Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27,090 Posts
Wow..if only I could win the lottery. From what I checked out so far there are some great firearms. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
19,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow..if only I could win the lottery. From what I checked out so far there are some great firearms. Thanks for sharing.
Me too, figure will keep me busy and dreaming for a few nights.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
20,892 Posts
It's about 8 miles east of Brimfield, MA. on RT.20.......that's where my wife is from. She used to work for a compay in Sturbrige. I know it's for serious collectors', but I am tempted to go. Not sure what I want.....but I'll know it when I see it!!!!! Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ahah, in fact, I am very surprised when I read what people write about the interior design of the auction. It is very funny. Do you really come there to see what it looks like? I think that the lots themselves are much more important than the interior. Recently I was at an auction and there were a lot of paintings but it was sheer tasteless **** and I did not dare to buy a single painting. As a result, I was disappointed for a long time in auctions and soon my friend told me about the auction house bay area. I became interested and I decided to visit this auction and you know, for the first time in recent years I became really interested and I bought about 3 paintings for more than 30,000 euros. It was a cool experience and is now my favorite auction house.

·
Registered
6,469 Posts

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts