I have two problems with this piece. 1) two charge holes/ chambers seem to be oversized. Fired cases from these two chambers won’t go in the other chambers. I was having this problem a month or so back. I put some 0000 steel wool around a .38 caliber brass brush and, by hand- no drill- tried to polish any rough spots out of those two chambers, using Break Free CLP on the wool. That helped some- I tried not to be too vigorous with my polishing. I bought this piece from someone on eBay, so no idea of the history. This is 100% a shooter but the cylinder is numbered to the gun. I’d like to use the existing cylinder, but if I need a new one, so be it. Open to suggestions. I know I said two problems, but I think I’ll deal with one at a time. I don’t multi-task well! Thanks, Hank.