Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had experience with this company?? Their prices are good. Is there a catch? My go to sources (target sports, ammo to go, etc.) don't always have acceptable 38 Special ammunition available.

For what it's worth, Target Sports is hard to beat with most things considered.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

·
Registered
12,060 Posts
Never heard of them. What do you consider acceptable ammunition? Freedom Munitions has Geco 158grLRN for under 22 cents per round

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Geco is OK.

When's the last time you ordered from them? Freedom is in Bankruptcy. Not sure they're reliable at this point?

Acceptable to me is: New, no steel, no lead nose; most major brands are OK. Preference for 158 Gr. FMJ.

·
Registered
12,060 Posts
Geco is OK.

When's the last time you ordered from them? Freedom is in Bankruptcy. Not sure they're reliable at this point?

Acceptable to me is: New, no steel, no lead nose; most major brands are OK. Preference for 158 Gr. FMJ.
Supposedly reorganized and under new management/ownership over at Freedom Munitions

·
Registered
84 Posts
Has anyone had experience with this company?? Their prices are good. Is there a catch? My go to sources (target sports, ammo to go, etc.) don't always have acceptable 38 Special ammunition available.

For what it's worth, Target Sports is hard to beat with most things considered.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
I have purchased for them from time to time for years and found them reliable, that they pack stuff properly, and they ship quickly after I order. I usually get stuff in 2 or 3 days after I order.

You didn’t ask, but in my experience sgammo.com also does a great job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
682 Posts
I've used them for a year or so now with no problems. They moved a few miles to a new location about a year ago. They do have a store now where you can go in and purchase items. Previously they were internet sales only. If you are close enough, you can put an order in and hold for pickup to save shipping. If you get on their mailing list, you'll get about two sales e-mails per week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts