Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
I use Firefox..I click on the "NEW" button top right and it takes me to the new threads/responses

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not the problem; I use that feature all the time. The problem I'm talking about is that if I click on any thread in the Front Office forum, it always opens up that one particular thread.

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
That's not the problem; I use that feature all the time. The problem I'm talking about is that if I click on any thread in the Front Office forum, it always opens up that one particular thread.
That may be from the admins so that all questions go to one thread making it easier for them to monitor and respond? (Just guessing)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now it's every thread BELOW the Community Forum: We Are Live" thread takes me to that thread.

·
Administrator
524 Posts
Now it's every thread BELOW the Community Forum: We Are Live" thread takes me to that thread.
I think maybe you are clicking on threads that have been merged with the Feedback thread.

There is an indicator when a thread has been moved.

- Cricket

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think maybe you are clicking on threads that have been merged with the Feedback thread.

There is an indicator when a thread has been moved.
View attachment 469011
- Cricket
You're correct. I was clicking on threads with the symbol you indicate. The also have zero information in the places for number of comments and views.

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts