Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had Chuck Warner of Elite Warrior Armament build an Inglis High Power from parts supplied to him including a matching frame and slide; overhaul a former Israeli Police early 1950s FN High Power, and do a "Retro" MEUSOC overhaul of a 1st Generation Delta Elite.

Recently he posted on FB that he had several of the Custom P-35 Pistols that he had made in a limited run of 30. I contacted him and reserved Serial Number 00022. It was delivered to my local FFL last Saturday morning; and I went to pick it up. It came in a nice Nylon Pistol Bag with 3 fifteen round Mecgar magazines. The wait was well worth it! Chuck had the grip area made with enough "meat" to checker both the front and rear grip. It is set up to shoot Heavy (147 gr) +P and +P+ ammo.

·
Premium Member
10,249 Posts
Oh my... what a beautiful job.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
20,451 Posts
Sweet! That should be loads of fun.:cool:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took the gun to the range today. Heck I took 5 of my 6 Hi-Powers and the P-35 to the range. In addition to the P-35 I took a “T” Series, two Canadian Inglis, a 1950s contract gun, and a Mk2. The last two guns were former Israeli Police guns.

It’s me, not the gun that is shooting left of center.

Thinking Aim Small - Miss Small!. I fold my target in thirds vertically; to get smaller groups. The target was shot at the 10 and 15 yard lines; the gun was flawless in operation; it prefers heavy bullets, especially 147 gr. both FMJ and JHP ammo.

I can only get better with it; it is more capable then I!

36688A71-850D-4D08-913D-D91093928383.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts