Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have only my son and his wife to buy Christmas for, I decided to spoil myself with a little early present. Found this on Guns International in used but nice condition but that was what I was looking for as I needed a shooter in 44-40. Just got it yesterday, so no range report yet.

The two new Uberti 44-40s I have both broke with less than 100 rounds fired between them so I was looking for something better. Standard Mfg. has quit taking orders on their 44-40 models…said they were too backed up on 45s, so I went looking and found this Colt.

Anybody else getting or giving a gun or two for Christmas?

44-40-1 stamp.JPG 44-40-2 stamp.JPG

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Hey Arkie,

Fine looking Pony!

Good for you!!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
22,002 Posts
Great looking revolver and a fine addition to the stable. Keep us up to date after you go to the range. Congrats!:cool:

·
Registered
12,367 Posts
SIG P365 for my wife; Beretta DT-11 for my birthday and Christmas....(probably for the next several years!)

·
Registered
190 Posts
I recently traded off my Colt in .44-40 and I would dearly like to find another, but no luck so far....

This year I have been very good to myself for the holidays and have picked up:

Norwegian M1914
1937 S/42 Luger
1916 Artillery Luger
1967 Walther PPK

and a NIB HK P30S

·
Registered
283 Posts
I got a brick of 32acp that is wrapped and waiting to get out.

·
Super Moderator
19,366 Posts
I'm getting a Ruger MKI target pistol that a member here was selling. I'm either picking it up today, and next Tuesday, not sure which.

Reactions: ArkieVol
1 - 15 of 15 Posts