Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My current lineup in a wheel formation. The revolver collection is holding the same for several years. Maybe I ran out of room. :mrgreen:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Nice, I see you like either wood or CT's. I saw a guy last show that had 2 500's with wood grips. He said they were salesman's samples, I thought they looked like the hogue's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crimson Trace grips are my "always loaded" protection guns. The twin 66s are loaded with 357s placed around the house and the little 649 38 special is nearly always on me somewhere.
I prefer wood combats on the range guns. The other J frames are another new 649 as a spare to my carry one plus a 9mm 940 as a conversation piece. Kind of rare so for now I'll hold on to it.
I have 2 500s, 2 29-2 44s (one is unfired) a 686-3 357, 696 44 spl, 617 22lr, 3 629s. A few others. Nothing too special, but I like them all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
500,

Great lookin wheel. I'm particlar to the the unflutted 629. Looks like my Classic Hunter.

I lilke the 29s a well.

BTW, my unfluted 29 is still AWOL from S&W. They've had it since start of year. For some reason it was sent from the service up to the factory. It's still unclear if they did anything to it up there. Should be no reason for that!?

It should be home next week though. I was worried for awhile.

Anyway great collection.
Dave

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WGlide90 said:
500, It's still unclear if they did anything to it up there. Should be no reason for that!? Dave
Maybe they reblued it? If they did it will look new again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
My "wheel" would be a triangle, as I only own 3 Smiths :cry: But I love them just the same, and hope to expand my collection as money allows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,171 Posts
Patrick L said:
My "wheel" would be a triangle, as I only own 3 Smiths :cry: But I love them just the same, and hope to expand my collection as money allows.
You hang around the S&W forum long enough, and your collection will expand whether you want it to or not!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
toroflow said:
Patrick L said:
My "wheel" would be a triangle, as I only own 3 Smiths :cry: But I love them just the same, and hope to expand my collection as money allows.
You hang around the S&W forum long enough, and your collection will expand whether you want it to or not!! :D
Ain't that the truth. These guns mutiply like rabbits.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Nice wheel. I see you favor cold steel, no titanium or scandium to be seen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
500 Magnum Nut, you can roll that wheel to my house any time. Nice!
Steve
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top