Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took out the 馃槇 evil black rifle (Rock River) to find out to how much different my load would react with different primers that I found.
Hey Plugs and gang, I use my AR FOR TARGET SHOOTING, DON鈥橳 TREAD ON ME .
Really enjoying this rifle when I can find the Reloading components to make some ammo......

Registered
NICE! The only issue I can find is that your orange bullseye dot moved itself too low on the paper plate, it happens... speak to them both about it (the plates and dots) and I'm sure they'll cooperate better in the future! ;)

Registered
Hell, you have it on a rear bag and on a solid rest. Try shooting it offhand and then lets see the target which, I presume is at 100 yards. So is it a 7.62 x 54 or a .223?

Registered
Nice shooting!

Reactions: Curt360

Registered
Took out the 馃槇 evil black rifle (Rock River) to find out to how much different my load would react with different primers that I found.
Hey Plugs and gang, I use my AR FOR TARGET SHOOTING, DON鈥橳 TREAD ON ME .
Really enjoying this rifle when I can find the Reloading components to make some ammo......

View attachment 502500 View attachment 502501 View attachment 502502
I use the primers that the military uses. I can't recall the number. Nice groups! Good Shoot'n...!馃馃嚭馃嚥

Registered
To me......the higher patterns would indicate that the rifle is 'zero'd in' for longer range shooting at coyotes at 200-250 yds.! At 100 yds. it would shoot higher. Bob

Registered
Looks like the different primers worked just fine...nice shooting.

Reactions: paulwv
1 - 13 of 13 Posts