·
Registered
17,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a decal from Gunskinz for my new rifle
Trigger Air gun Machine gun Wood Gun barrel
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

They are vinyl and removable. You use a heat gun to set it in place and get it to conform to any bumps or divots and are a cost efficient way to customize your gun or whatever. They sell entire gun wraps for rifles and handguns as well as sheets of it you can use for about anything. The website has user submitted photos showing knives, sunglasses and even a car dash covered.
Has anyone else tried these? I bought a second one for Curt. His birthday was not long ago and I wanted to cheer him up after hitting the big 60! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
40,973 Posts
I proudly fly the Gadsden Flag outside my house

·
Registered
22,679 Posts
I've read that the Gadsden as well as the Betsy Ross flag are considered by the DOJ as 'subversive' symbols. I say pizz on them

Reactions: Birdhunter6

·
Registered
22,679 Posts
Like Bongino aptly stated in the op-ed I linked, "On 8-9 everything changed and not for the better either". Under the Biden cabal, NOTHING will get better

I'm pretty sure at least one of the alphabet agencies has our number... all of us. The question has went from not gonna happen to when.....

Like the Senator from Missouri that was about to board a plane with his family, going on vacation and a couple (government agents) approached him and took his cell phone. Reasonable cause and due process has been replaced with 'better obey Komrade or else'

I fear we are heading for some very unpleasant times. Economy is shot and now this.

I bet Trump is royally pizzed, I know I would be. I read that they even rummaged through his wife's closet and personal stuff.

In my view, there is nothing worse than having your abode and personal items violated by strangers. Second on my list is having someone steal from me. Both make you feel cheap and degraded.

Why I sincerely hope Trump runs in 2024 and wins because paybacks are a biatch.

Reactions: Get_the_Lead_Out
1 - 8 of 8 Posts