• I have more semi autos

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I have only semi autos

Votes: 3 5.1%
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
Well my semi autos are three Ruger.22s, a Beretta Jetfire, and an M&P 40. At last count the revolvers were around 40
See Post #20! (y) :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have two semi autos, both 1911's. Without actually going to count I think I have 10 revolvers. I did have a Taurus PT 92 but my wife liked it so much I gave it to her for her birthday. She has two revolvers and five semi's but she's trying to expand her numbers. :D

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
More revolvers mate.

Thewelshm

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
Mark if I didn’t already have one of those it wouldn’t have gotten away. Glad you enjoy it.
Hey Mark,

Not sure...it may be breeding?

Will let you know in the next week or two?

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
I'm old.... revolvers were king when I first started buying them 46 years ago, so they comprise the bulk of my accumulation. In fact, a Colt Series '70 Gold Cup that I purchased in 1983 was my only semi-auto pistol up until I bought my first S&W 3rd gen (4506-1) in 2007.

·
Registered
14,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I got a 1911 out of the way before my revolver binge, but lately I have been looking at smaller versions. Mine is a full sized model

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have more semis, mostly 1911s, but I do love my revolvers (all pre-locks). My first centerfire handgun, bought before I enlisted in 1972, was a four inch Model 19-3. I ordered a set of grips from Fuzzy Farrant, and still have them. I never shoot them, but an old school blue 3-1/2" 27-2 and a Texas Ranger Commemorative 19 with case, knife, and coin have proud places in the safe. A 586-0 worked over by Joe at Mojo Custom Guns for ICORE Classic competition, a couple of J frames, a four inch 29, a K-Comp, and six inch .22 for good measure round them out.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts