Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I have only semi autos

Votes: 3 5.1%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the question asks, which do you have more of. Not looking for specific numbers because we could all use more of each.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have 3 revolvers. The rest are semi-autos. Heck, even my dad, who had Parkinsons, still shot his Glock 26 with a laser dot, shot it well even, and he never had a problem racking the slide either.

·
Registered
17,975 Posts
About the same number of each; but without actually going and counting them all, I couldn't be 100% sure.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
As the question asks, which do you have more of. Not looking for specific numbers because we could all use more of each.
Yes.... :LOL:

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
A lot more revolvers than semis. Makes sense for me as I shoot revolvers better.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Way, way, way, more revolvers. Did I mention way more?
Hey Mark,

I got one.........ya'll let escape.....LOL

Fit right in...........

Later, Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Had this question be asked 30 years ago.....zero/nada/ none on semi-autos. Fast forward to today.....the semi’s have taken the lead! memtb

·
Registered
776 Posts
I got into S&W 3rd Gens starting in the Summer of 2014, 5-1/2 years after my long overdue return to the shooting sports (Thank you O'Bammy!). Soon, my 3rd Gens outnumbered my vintage S&W revolvers. :)

At this point, I've gone about as far as I can go with all-metal S&W semi-autos... so these days I am back in the hunt for collectible vintage S&W revolvers first and foremost. But even now, if the right S&W 3rd Gen comes along at the right price, I'll probably buy it! :giggle:

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts