Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration! – POSSIBLE SINISTER PLOT HATCHED BY RADICAL LEFT TO TAKE AWAY GUN RIGHTS!

·
Registered
19,348 Posts
I don't do that crap anyway. Now, if they got in my face, well, that is an entirely different ballgame entirely but I would never go to my state capitol and brandish a firearm. To me that borders on lunacy. Not that I cannot, this state is legal open carry (for now at least).

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
I don't know why I'd go there with a gun for a protest. I wouldn't go there without a gun either. I stay away from dens of evil.

In any case open carry is illegal in this state. I don't do that here.

Thanks for the warning just the same.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts

As that country crooner sang, "Don't take yur guns to town son...leave yur guns at home Bill"

The same fbi that could not tell the difference between a garage door pull rope and an hangman's noose... Gees

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
John Farnam - “Don’t go to stupid places, hang around with stupid people, or do stupid things.” Simple.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
This is a total set up and sadly some lunitics will attend and either shoot someone or be shot. Sensible firearms owners will not be in attendence.
We have a Winner. If there really were a "plan" why would the FBI release it?
They're trolling for suckers. Do Not Give Them A Reason.

Now when AWS , Apple and Alphabet server farms start blowing up, I'll suspect a real insurgency.

·
Registered
11,754 Posts
Why would anyone be foolish enough to even recognize January 20, 2021 to be considered an ‘Inauguration Day’? More like ‘Declaration Day’ where the crime bosses come together to formally declare a leader of the criminal enterprise that delivered them the greatest theft in history and for now, they have an appointed figure-head that can be replaced on a whim and certainly will be very soon. Personally, I’m going to shun the day completely; I only recognize and celebrate special days that honor when the Unites States of America shined greatly, not when my enemies are defiling my nation and these leftists now calling the shots are my enemy. :mad:

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
A group is calling for “storming” state, local, and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Trump is removed prior to Inauguration Day, per an FBI bulletin obtained by @ABC
Okay now, why would I believe anything ABC or the FBI says?

I've heard that folks were planning state capitol protests on the 17th anyway, prior to this hyperbolic story. Now I'm not so sure any of this is real.

·
Registered
19,348 Posts
I don't know why I'd go there with a gun for a protest. I wouldn't go there without a gun either. I stay away from dens of evil.

In any case open carry is illegal in this state. I don't do that here.

Thanks for the warning just the same.
What is legal in Pritzker's state concerning guns? Inquiring minds want to know. I presume you have a FIDO card?

·
Registered
19,348 Posts
Why would anyone be foolish enough to even recognize January 20, 2021 to be considered an ‘Inauguration Day’? More like ‘Declaration Day’ where the crime bosses come together to formally declare a leader of the criminal enterprise that delivered them the greatest theft in history and for now, they have an appointed figure-head that can be replaced on a whim and certainly will be very soon. Personally, I’m going to shun the day completely; I only recognize and celebrate special days that honor when the Unites States of America shined greatly, not when my enemies are defiling my nation and these leftists now calling the shots are my enemy. :mad:
+1 0n that. The morning of the 20th, I plan on getting up, have my coffee and bowl of oatmeal like I do every morning and go take a good dump and see what else transpires but be nowhere near any biased media outlet. May go out back to my range and expend some 338 rounds. I'm building a new 300 grain 338 caliber load. Presently at 102 grains of H1000 and I'm getting a bit of brass wipe and hard ejection. I may have to back it down a tad before I recheck the velocity over the chrono. at 102 grains, I'm pushing around 3100 fps which is just a tad too fast for the twist of the barrel. Load development with a 338 caliber magnum is powder intensive. I can wail through single pounds of H1000 like nobody's business. Glad I have about 30 pounds of it.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I guess I’m not important enough to have been notified of the armed protest in OKC. Nobody I know has been either, including the officers of the 2A org in Oklahoma. They are the largest lobby in OK when it comes to gun rights.
Well anywy, should I drive over to the FBI center in OKC, hobble in on my crutches, and turn myself in? Because I’ll be going to the demonstration if I find out when. I won’t Cary a gun but I will wear a Smith&Wesson shirt! To either the demonstration or the FBI office! Lol

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
It will not take idiots to do something stupid. Antifa will have infiltrators to do the actual shooting and disappear into the crowds to leave the "useful idiots" there to take the blame. AND WE will pay the price for their ignorance.

The left is itching for a mass shooting or better yet a group of those they hate to do something stupid so they can implement their gun control as quickly as their current impeachment proceedings.

·
Banned
2,792 Posts
Is anyone here familiar with the term "reverse psychology"? How about "red herring"?
This is totally preemptive propaganda intended to head off the possibility of armed groups showing up at capitol buildings.
And/or a way to incite it by appearing to be trying to discourage it.
Let's just hope that there aren't a bunch of suckers out there stupid enough to bite.

·
Registered
123 Posts
After all that has happened lately, a person would have to be extremely foolish to even think about something like that. Unfortunately, i believe Antifa will show up in disguise to give all decent gun owners a black eye. As usual, the media will be in collusion

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
After all that has happened lately, a person would have to be extremely foolish to even think about something like that. Unfortunately, i believe Antifa will show up in disguise to give all decent gun owners a black eye. As usual, the media will be in collusion
This I can believe. With additional collusion from the deep state letter agencies.

Can you say "false flag"?

I knew you could! 🤨

·
Registered
11,532 Posts
The protesters will not be our friends. They are working with the democRATs to assault the 2nd amend. Another false flag. Stay home and don't watch Xibiden (it would be bad for your eyes). Saya prayer for our Country that evil will be defeated.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
I also think that this is another false flag setup... The target is gun owners. The technique is to "socially cancel" us with "double standard" psychology. Position us as not trustworthy, even though it's proven that gun owners are the most stable and trustworthy of all citizens.

In many states, like my own, it is against the law to bring firearms onto the capitol or state legislative campus property. it's also against our laws here to be armed in an organized protest. There is adequate law to immediately arrest anyone doing this. Your state laws will vary in any case.

There will likely be a small number of people that do this, and the media echo chamber will amplify those few cases beyond any plausible believably for anyone familiar with gun owners.

Anyone notice that the media hasn't published the size of the Trump Washington rally last week?

It is without doubt that drone photographs of the Trump rally crowd were taken, and can be analyzed with computer image technology. NBC has estimated "up to 30,000" attendees. The permit for the event was for 10,000 people. The national park service actually estimated the 30,000 number the day before the event. I expect that the lazy NBC reporting staff just took the National Park Service estimate and made it "real"...

Not all of these people walked the mall to the Capitol building.

I can not find any published estimates of the number of people that arrived from the rally at the Capitol building, and I cannot find published estimates of the number of people that actually entered after a small number broke in.

One fact is absolutely true. A very small minority of a mostly peaceful protest that arrived at the Capitol Building grounds actually violated the security of the Capitol building itself.

The media and politicians and agency heads are all lying by omission by not making the facts of this event public.

Welcome to the "double standard". Here's this summer's Leftist "mostly peaceful" protest that destroyed downtown Raleigh:

All of the nation's patriotic gun owners are being painted with the broad brush of the "double standard", and the relentless propaganda of the lying media is reinforcing this fear in the general population. "Be afraid, be very afraid" is the venom that the media lives on... Don't fall for it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.