Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
Never owned one, but I believe the “D” was proprietary? Don’t know anything about the “b” I don’t think I would own a press with proprietary dies... my o2

Thewelshm

Reactions: SidecarFlip

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Never owned one, but I believe the “D” was proprietary? Don’t know anything about the “b” I don’t think I would own a press with proprietary dies... my o2

Thewelshm
10-4 on that. Like I said before, the only thing I like about the company is their 'Dillon Girls' cheesecake calanders. I would never own one. In fact you couldn't give me one.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
10-4 on that. Like I said before, the only thing I like about the company is their 'Dillon Girls' cheesecake calanders. I would never own one. In fact you couldn't give me one.
Way back in 1986 I bought a SDB with 3 die changes.........In 89 I bought another one with 3 die changes........Last month I was gifted 2 with die changes from a friend that can't load anymore. Back in 86 the SDB, The Star and the Dillon 1000 were only auto indexing presses available. Sure the SDB dies are proprietary. And that's no big deal when loading pistol cartridges. Which you can make a lot in a short time......Plus they still produce ammo like they did when they were new.

Plus if everybody liked the same thing the world would be a BORING place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts