Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I reloaded some 44 mag. I was going to set up for .40 & 9mm but realized I gave a bunch of my brass away :) Im in good shape, so my favorite caliber got some...:)

thewelshm

Attachments

·
Registered
10,136 Posts
Hey Welsh,

Cain't have too many! :ROFLMAO:

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Very nice bench and ammo! Trying to get mine set back up after 15 yrs in hibernation! Shot some .45 Colt rounds I loaded in 1998! They seemed to do very well. 270 gr WFN from Leadhead in front of 10.0 grs. of Unique. Hank

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to know where are you finding the Powder and Primers ???? None around my area !!
Pre planning mate. I have 50 lbs of powder thousands of primers and bullets tons of lead and molds. It’s called preplanning.

Thewelshm

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
Pre planning mate. I have 50 lbs of powder thousands of primers and bullets tons of lead and molds. It’s called preplanning.

Thewelshm
Just 50 pounds? You are a lightweight......lol Cases of primers here but no lead or molds. I only shoot FMJ's. Lots of green, orange and red boxes of those, One of the guys I hunt with called tonight. Seems as though he's been in quarantine for 2 weeks with the scourge. Anyway, he told me he went to our LGS and they were rationing boxes of 223, one box of 50 per day per customer. Told him to forget them and he can shoot some of mine seeing as how I have, oh, about 5000 loaded, give or take. Told him if he wants them, where they are at in the shop, help himself but save the brass. so I can reload it. 55 grain SPBT's and about 1/3 LAP rounds.

Reactions: Thewelshm
1 - 7 of 7 Posts