Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This intrigued me enough to buy one. I have to say, I like it a lot. It even offers up substantial back support not to mention A belly tuck.

I have my P64 Makarov in it and there are two additional slots for whatever. I have a knife in one and spare mag in the other. Very comfortable..sitting, walking etc. No pressure points...nuffin.

Feels like I have a common back brace on. This secures with about a 6"x5" velcro connector and is available in various sizes. This is a medium.

Matter of fact unless you knew better, that’s all you would see. A back brace.

I’m impressed!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Hey 500,

Hmmm? I like it!

How about a pic of the bike with the Springer Front End?

And your "owner"...You call him/her "Spot"? LOL (always like dog & bike pics) LOL

Later, Mark

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That springer belongs to my Schwinn Stingray bicycle. Collectible so i've been told. It rode terribly so I hoisted it up as a display unit.

Al is the dogs name...short for Alphonse Gabriel Capone. He is quite the character.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Hey 500,

Wow! That Schwinn is SUPER KOOL!! Springer, Disc Brakes, and what a RAKE!!

Liking the License Plate "back drop". Great "Man Cave"!!

Now AL, he is ...........well just plain............ BAD COMPANY!! :D

Our K-9 friends are just the best!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
27,073 Posts
This intrigued me enough to buy one. I have to say, I like it a lot. It even offers up substantial back support not to mention A belly tuck.

I have my P64 Makarov in it and there are two additional slots for whatever. I have a knife in one and spare mag in the other. Very comfortable..sitting, walking etc. No pressure points...nuffin.

Feels like I have a common back brace on. This secures with about a 6"x5" velcro connector and is available in various sizes. This is a medium.

Matter of fact unless you knew better, that’s all you would see. A back brace.

I’m impressed!
Interesting option for CC. Always looking for alternative products for CC and that is something to consider. Thanks for sharing.:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’ve been looking at them too, look comfortable, various ways to use it, room for an easy to get to pouch for an extra clip. I’m thinking about it for both me and my wife, she’s a nurse and firearms in the building is a no no, with the band she could leave it her car then put it on quickly and securely with little hassle. As easy to use as putting on a scarf.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
These are good. The only thing that bothers me is that they may not hold the weapon as securely as you might want.

·
Registered
20 Posts
These are good. The only thing that bothers me is that they may not hold the weapon as securely as you might want.
This isn’t the one I was looking at, but one similar, and I saw a strap that secured it into the holster, plus you can tighten the belt as snugly as you want too. I don’t really want an exposed holster, and my wife needs something secure and very discreet. It’s either this it’s a purse with a gun compartment.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
This isn’t the one I was looking at, but one similar, and I saw a strap that secured it into the holster, plus you can tighten the belt as snugly as you want too. I don’t really want an exposed holster, and my wife needs something secure and very discreet. It’s either this it’s a purse with a gun compartment.
Yes, it's probably a good option for her, especially with a strap.

In a purse is not a good solution.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I've had a Belly Band for over 20 years. I always wear it with my shirt tucked in over the gun on my right hip. It is comfortable and almost impossible to spot. I once wore a 3" N-Frame in it, with the shirt tucked into my belt over it.
Nobody spotted it.:cool:
Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts