Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This intrigued me enough to buy one. I have to say, I like it a lot. It even offers up substantial back support not to mention A belly tuck.

I have my P64 Makarov in it and there are two additional slots for whatever. I have a knife in one and spare mag in the other. Very comfortable..sitting, walking etc. No pressure points...nuffin.

Feels like I have a common back brace on. This secures with about a 6"x5" velcro connector and is available in various sizes. This is a medium.

Matter of fact unless you knew better, that’s all you would see. A back brace.

I’m impressed!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Hey 500,

Hmmm? I like it!

How about a pic of the bike with the Springer Front End?

And your "owner"...You call him/her "Spot"? LOL (always like dog & bike pics) LOL

Later, Mark

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That springer belongs to my Schwinn Stingray bicycle. Collectible so i've been told. It rode terribly so I hoisted it up as a display unit.

Al is the dogs name...short for Alphonse Gabriel Capone. He is quite the character.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Hey 500,

Wow! That Schwinn is SUPER KOOL!! Springer, Disc Brakes, and what a RAKE!!

Liking the License Plate "back drop". Great "Man Cave"!!

Now AL, he is ...........well just plain............ BAD COMPANY!! :D

Our K-9 friends are just the best!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
19,480 Posts
This intrigued me enough to buy one. I have to say, I like it a lot. It even offers up substantial back support not to mention A belly tuck.

I have my P64 Makarov in it and there are two additional slots for whatever. I have a knife in one and spare mag in the other. Very comfortable..sitting, walking etc. No pressure points...nuffin.

Feels like I have a common back brace on. This secures with about a 6"x5" velcro connector and is available in various sizes. This is a medium.

Matter of fact unless you knew better, that’s all you would see. A back brace.

I’m impressed!
Interesting option for CC. Always looking for alternative products for CC and that is something to consider. Thanks for sharing.:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts