Smith And Wesson Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

· Registered
714 Posts
i finally found some .410 2 1/2 inch 4 buck for the Bond Arms Rowdy. \it is not actually 4 buck because it is 9 pellets, and 4 buck is only 8 pellets.
it is metric ammo made in Turkey.
patterns much better at 7 yards than the #6 shot. the 6 shot gives a 3 foot circle pattern.
the 4 buck is only about 12 inch pattern circle. all 9 pellets were in the body on a 12X18 "bad guy" splatter target.

· Registered
23,709 Posts
One of my hunt buddies reloads shot shells so he loads .410's for me I have him load them with BB', the copper clad 'Daisy' brand with a nice load of Unique behind the wad. Suckers are hell on drywall.... :rolleyes:

· Registered
2,412 Posts
The Lee loaders in 410 are outrageous in pric e. I have a lane loader based on the Lee loader. works similar use a roll crimp and over shot card on the 2-1\2" Remington hills I have. I can load them with anything I have, the daisy bb's are a good idea

· Registered
2,412 Posts
tjctransports,
Midway has brass 410 2-1/2" hulls for sale $38 for box of 25. I have a lot of Remington 2.5 hills and wads of you want to load some up PM me and I will send some out for you to try need 209 primers

· Registered
6,623 Posts
I'm awful late to this party, but as long as I'm here... my only derringer. BP in .44 round ball reproduction. I built from a CVA kit back around 1980ish time frame.
Wood Trigger Revolver Air gun Gun barrel

41 - 52 of 52 Posts