·
Premium Member
16,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
The real agenda is just to destroy the police and usher in chaos.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Sure would be nice if they would complete the story and give us the demographics - including racial/ethnicity makeup of the shootings. Sounds like Atlanta is jealous of Chicago's rep for shootings..........and now NYC is getting back into the game.

This says it all:

But, he added, “The community has to step up. We have to get into violence management in the neighborhood. We can’t lump it all on police. We are letting it happen. Our nephews and nieces are shooting each other.”

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Premium Member
16,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
“Officers will respond to high-level calls and protecting each other,” said Jason Segura, a cop who heads the department’s union.

Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I guess High-Level calls means West Paces Ferry and Buckhead and the other upper echelon neighborhoods. I went to GA Tech in the 70s. Techwood Homes (demolished for the Olympics) was - at that time, an area with one of the highest murder rates in the country, but it was all black on black as us white kids would go through on our way to the Omni and other places. Seems the neighborhood demographics have changed, but the groups still involved in most of the crime haven't, just their younger offspring taking up the family business......

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I sincerely hope that every decent cop in these cities that can either retire or move to another locale does so and the sooner the better. This is going to be a LONG HOT summer where tempers will be flaring and the liberal politicians would rather charge cops with murder then the criminals. When the cities no longer have cops responding timely - as in this instance where it really didn't matter anyway; and these folks find out the truth about "defunding the police", maybe, just maybe they will oust these liberal communists out of office.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I sincerely hope that every decent cop in these cities that can either retire or move to another locale does so and the sooner the better. This is going to be a LONG HOT summer where tempers will be flaring and the liberal politicians would rather charge cops with murder then the criminals. When the cities no longer have cops responding timely - as in this instance where it really didn't matter anyway; and these folks find out the truth about "defunding the police", maybe, just maybe they will oust these liberal communists out of office.
I was reading the other day that something like 300 have suddenly decided to apply for early retirement in NYC alone.
In their shoes I would if I could.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Why don't they just hire counselors and social workers and give them teddy bears instead of pistols!
LOL in Seattle that is pretty much exactly what the occupiers of the CHAZ/CHOP are DEMANDING.
Any wonder there have been half a dozen shootings and 3 killed there already? Morons.

·
Premium Member
6,379 Posts
New York City just 'defunded the police' budget by a stunning one billion. Predictably, caving to the demands of the angry violent mob didn't satisfy them. Mob 'protests' at City Hall continued through the night.

Dear spineless politicians,

Are ya beginning to understand that caving to angry violent hate-America anarchist mobs doesn't work?

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
"Violence management"? Is that a thing? That's not even a thing.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
"Violence management"? Is that a thing? That's not even a thing.
Sure it is; except it usually involves lethal force(y)

Reactions: MWAG

·
Registered
16,605 Posts
One resident in story stated the police had turned their backs on the residents and understood they had to get someone's attention. But he does not realize he and others voted the spineless puppets into office. Another case of blame someone else. Sad for some members here that have to drive through these areas but do not see immediate change unless State government intervenes and charges the Mayor and Council members with Neglect of duties and criminal murder? The Libs are just little puppets following an agenda that has no regard for human life as long as the End Result is achieved.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts