Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this at a show few weeks ago.
Older dude traded it for a Glock 19.
Dealer marked it at $349.99.....it came home with me.

·
Registered
669 Posts
That is a fantastic looking Mod.19! Love those grips too. For $349.99! Wow! I wish I could luck into a deal like that. Congratulations, you certainly did well on this find! Love those Mod. 19's.
Bob

·
Registered
507 Posts
Very nice sarge. Very nice.
f.t.

·
Super Moderator
32,708 Posts
Very nice revolver. Pinned no less. Why trade that for a Glock? You can find Glocks everywhere. kjdfjemnd

·
Registered
13 Posts
Why did you pay so much for that old RAT? I will be willing to help you out and send you what you paid for it if you have buyres remorse. Great gun! Great price?

·
Registered
19,832 Posts
That M-19 is purdy!!! I think that $350 is a reasonable price........because I can't believe what most people are asking for a
K frame! :eek: You got a bargain, in super condition. Bob

G

·
0 Posts
19's are to love. It's great when you find a deal. This one, 19-4, was literally unfired, but had been in a soft case when had a fire in adjacent room, and it got "damp" and forgotten about for awhile. That's the story I got anyway. Needless to say had finish problems, so I got it for a very good price, ($250). Had a Metaloy finish put on it all but the top strap, left all matt blue, and trigger & Hammer left case color. Polished the serrations out of the trigger for double action shooting, and put rosewood boot grips on it. Still have only about $450 in it.

·
Registered
19,832 Posts
H. Richard, You fixed up that M-19 just about perfect! ;) I have looked around the gunshops for a fixer-upper, but, most of the revolvers that I buy........don't need to be fixed up! I guess that the shops like to have only nice guns.

Only revolver that I ever found, that was only in 85% condition, was my carry M-36. It was a Police Trade-in, so it had some holster wear marks, but shot like brand new. It's my all-the-time carry piece.
I wouldn't want to fix up a carry gun. I've only got $200 in it, and it suits me just fine! ;) Bob

·
Registered
25 Posts
Xfuzz , well done. That's how we get em'. People trade em in and there we are,,,,, waiting.

So that is a 19-2 , Serial range K650,,, or so?

Enjoy ,,shoot it in good health.

Regards ,,Allen F.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts