Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little while back I was talking to a pretty young thing. I had already checked that she wasn't vegan, too young (I mean for My tastes, not a legal thing) and talked on the phone enough that I knew she liked guns and was 'outwardly' sane.
So I asked her out and she says yes, I asked her where she wants to go and she tells Me one of those rest. where they cook Your food in front of you. I told her You've got it. I pick her up and she does look pretty and as soon as we are getting ready to eat, she starts letting the psycho show. I ignore it at first then start trying to figure out whats wrong? It seems the dinner and/or rest is a problem! I'm like WTF, You were the one who wanted to go to Waffle House! Crazy Ass Women! Be Careful and Yall Take Care, John

·
Registered
19,731 Posts
Waffle House is much better than huddle House, and those hashbrowns

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
She wanted Benihana. Now you know the error of your ways... :D :D

·
Registered
17,213 Posts
I love Waffle House. Better to cut ties early with such an ungrateful lady.
Hard to beat 'Awful House'. Open 24 / 7, always good, especially on a long cold night, a truck driver's friend. Crappers are clean too. 5 star beanery.

Should have taken her to PF Chang's. Probably cannot afford it though.

Reactions: Victor N TN

·
Registered
19,731 Posts
I once went on a blind date with a lady who appeared "normal" until about halfway through dinner she mentioned seeing Elvis at the J.C. Penney buying underpants.
True story.
If that was in Vegas, she might have been correct.................

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
I once went on a blind date with a lady who appeared "normal" until about halfway through dinner she mentioned seeing Elvis at the J.C. Penney buying underpants.
True story.
Good God you went on a blind date with my ex.
:eek:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She wanted to go to the Waffle House? Please tell us more about the psycho act.
Well, I wreckon thought she did! She seemed layed-back and Country, So What else could it be?
When We got there, if she had said WTF? What are we doing here? I would hove known she was a 'Pretty-Reliable' Red-neck girl and there was a misunderstanding...
But to act normal, get inside and sit down and then start being short (to Me and the waitress) and then start slamming silverware down in new locations... I didn't think was an act.
A Lady friend of mine told me about articles in Women's magazines that tell gals to be Vague and see if the Man thinks like You... I get the idea. That same Lady friend told me those same articles tell gals to kinda evaluate and decide if 'you are compatible'... She didn't say any of those articles said to not mention a misunderstanding and then Act the Fool!
You Tell me Act or psycho? Yall Take Care, John

·
Registered
19,731 Posts
OK, John, let me finish the woman's response, for you. (You can put this behind anything they ask for.)

"I want to go somewhere we can watch them cook the food, as long as it costs a lot of money."

NOW, once you understand this unsaid catch-phrase, things will be a little less murky, for you.
AND they have a great wine list ....(as opposed to a great WHINE list)

Reactions: Victor N TN

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I understand the desire for the expense but I have Met country women who do basically say what they want. I've met several who are more concerned if a place serves Bud-Light than wine. I wreckon it is all about who you are dealing with and where they are from. One of the Bud-Light 'ladies favorite' crew, Loved the Idea of Me buying her a New Mustang but asked me at the dealership if they don't have one with (some damn option) 'do you think we should go somewhere else?'.
I've got a handle on greed but that isn't ALWAYS the deal. especially the sharper ones! They start off the first few dates reasonably before they are 'upgrading to diamonds and pearls'! Yall Take Care, John

1 - 20 of 22 Posts