Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone here who is still unable to find primers, powder, or bullets in their neck of the woods?

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
I tried Riley's the other day no primers for pistol. They had no idea when they were going to get any.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
.30 Caliber Slugs were impossible to find at the three shops I visited yesterday....

No primers either.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I can find every thing but primers. There is even a good bit of ammo around once again.

·
Super Moderator
11,055 Posts
My local shop only had a few boxes of Remington primers. $40 per/1000.

They have a fair assortment of powders, just not the rifle ones I need, namely 4895 and/or Varget.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Primers of any brand or size for centerfire (Not shotgun), are as rare as hen's teeth around here right now.

·
Super Moderator
8,963 Posts
I have 1600 win small pistol primers, what are these worth these days. (I don't reload)

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Hunter said:
I have 1600 win small pistol primers, what are these worth these days. (I don't reload)
That's your monthly service fee for the forum! kihfL

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Does anyone think that the prices of primers will come down a bit once this supply issue is fixed? It just burns me to pay $40 for 1,000 primers, although they are available at that price at the stores I frequent. I have enough primers to last another year or so, but wonder if I should buy at $40 or hold up a while longer like I have been, for cheaper prices ($30 or so). Think we'll see $30/1,000 prices again?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts