Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have investigated many sites regarding cross draw holsters. Sadly, I have found few that were worth anything as well as affordable. I have recently purchased a R cross draw leather holster from Craft Holsters for my SP101. Price was a little above average, but you get what you pay for. Will let you know about quality and fit. If it does the job, I will probably also get one for my XD MOD 2 45 acp subcompact. Any feed back about other options is welcome.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I always carry my J frames cross-draw. My current carry for my 642 is an inexpensive little Barsony that is a sturdy very functional holster I've used for a few years. I'm not familiar with Craft Holsters, but would like to hear your experience. BTW when I'm in the buying mood for a cross draw holster, I don't limit myself to "cross-draw" search. I also look for strong side neutral or rear cant; simply wear them on my left side as a cross-draw. Good luck with the Craft Holster

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Have since 1980 been using Bianchi 111 Cyclone holsters for four inch S&W revolvers. Extremely well made, versatile, durable. Very pleased. Currently have one for my 28-2 and 24-1. Just about ideal for wearing around in the woods/fields, getting in/out of car, etc. Easily covered by jacket/coat during cold weather. Am looking hard at the El Paso cross draw for my 18-2. Just haven't decided yet. Right now use a nice Bianchi 5BHL for the 18-2 and a 66-2. Very fine strong side holster. But really like the cross draw type. Sincerely. bruce.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
One of several cross draw rigs I have obtained. :cool:

View attachment 459689
I saw that guy on Ebay a little bit ago and thought it was pretty reasonably priced. Its always hard to tell though from pictures what the quality is and materials. Hope you will take the time to give us a little review.

·
Registered
20,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also have similar ones for K frame in both 4" and 2.5" barrel lengths. Usually stationed at 4:30 on L. All are well built and have had them for almost a year. Used most is the one for my 2.5" 66-2 :cool: Decent for the price and so far I have had no complaints.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts