Smith And Wesson Forums banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,325 Posts
Most Americans, now that we have the daily White House updates, are finally getting to see the President first hand with no distortion from the lying press. That is why they are no longer showing the briefings except for when people are telling the truth (in their words).

I believe that is why his positive ratings are increasing. The fake news will begin more and more attacks on the President. All he has to do is keep his cool and America should begin to see what lying, hateful people they are.

·
Premium Member
5,982 Posts
Andrea Mitchell was showing signs of deep anxiety reporting that Trump's approval ratings are skyrocketing.

“We’re also seeing some polls indicating the president’s approval ratings among Democrats and independents skyrocketing to their highest levels yet”

“Some 60% approval ratings for the way he’s handling this crisis as he continues to hold these briefings. The briefings are working for the president. No matter what he says, people seem to be seeing him as a leader, at least more people do.”

First it was tears on election night... now this. Xanax sales must be soaring in Washington.

·
Premium Member
11,325 Posts
Some folks just don't get "truth, justice and the American way". They are such sad, sad people. No wonder their hate is so strong. In her defense she has been a horrible person since I first watched her on on local DC NBC in the mid 70's. So she has consistency going for her.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
New York is using the anti body treatment. They also started the hydroxychloroquine tests on Tuesday. More good news on that drug from France tonight. Study released tomorrow; not a controlled test but a test of 80 people. 79 reacted well.
That is good news, "antibody treatment" sounds like testing of a vaccine.
But that isn't what I was referring to.
I was referring to testing people to see if their blood ALREADY has the antibodies present - which means they have had the virus and have already recovered from it. We need to do that in addition to mass testing for the disease to get a real picture of the WHOLE situation.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Most Americans, now that we have the daily White House updates, are finally getting to see the President first hand with no distortion from the lying press. That is why they are no longer showing the briefings except for when people are telling the truth (in their words).

I believe that is why his positive ratings are increasing. The fake news will begin more and more attacks on the President. All he has to do is keep his cool and America should begin to see what lying, hateful people they are.
I hope the leftist media does stop covering his briefings, just like they have threatened.
People will stop tuning into them and start tuning into the media outlets that DO continue covering them.
The fake media's ratings were already in the tank until they ginned up all this hysteria. When we get back to normal their ratings will be even worse as even more people will have tuned into other sources. Let the leftists cut off their nose to spite their own face.

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
Hey BC,

Well said.

Later, Mark

·
Premium Member
5,982 Posts
https://covid19stats.live

According to that link, there were 600 additional deaths over the 24hr period 3/27 7pm to 3/28 7pm. It was 400 the previous day, and 300 the day before that. A week ago is was 50 per day.

That rate of acceleration raises an eyebrow, particularly when considering it's largely concentrated in one area of the country and hasn't widely spread in other high density population centers yet. Hopefully it won't, and the lockdown begins to show results.

The question remains... how will the 'de-lockdown' button be pressed? It's not like we can all hide under the bed until there is no one anywhere infected with corona, and as highly contagious as corona is it won't otherwise be contained. Trump is talking about certain parts of the country going back to work.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I was referring to testing people to see if their blood ALREADY has the antibodies present - which means they have had the virus and have already recovered from it.
A MD on Fox Sunday News said the same thing about 10 min. ago. He said these people should be identified because they could then go back to work & resume their normal lives. (Though it might be more profitable to collect unemployment!)

61 - 71 of 71 Posts