Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope you have a well built night stand! :)
Ha! very true. I took some photos of it next to my Model 66 Snubbie and was quite surprised by just how much more beefy it was, especially the 8 shot cylinder.

IMG_4468.JPG IMG_4465.JPG

Not sure why, but the photo below makes me think of a Harley Fat Boy parked right next to a Deuce!

IMG_4463.JPG

·
Registered
29 Posts
K Frames are such nice things to handle in the 2-3" range.

But it's hard to ignore the advantage of the extra two shots of N Frame .357. :)

I bought a 325 NG that I always intended to carry sometimes. The weight is very nice but, like you, I found the cylinder just too big.

If people would design holsters a little better, maybe we could manage it. The holster design needs to force the cylinder high and above the belt, and they don't always do that.

I like both your guns! :)

·
Registered
19,909 Posts
I think you will really like it. All you need now is moonclip loader.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
I don't have the snubbie, mine has the 5 inch slab side barrel. I love the way it handles and shoots but it is not a conceal carry gun at all.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
K Frames are such nice things to handle in the 2-3" range.

But it's hard to ignore the advantage of the extra two shots of N Frame .357. :)

I bought a 325 NG that I always intended to carry sometimes. The weight is very nice but, like you, I found the cylinder just too big.

If people would design holsters a little better, maybe we could manage it. The holster design needs to force the cylinder high and above the belt, and they don't always do that.

I like both your guns! :)
Try the Don Hume JIT that is what I use for my 325NG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts