Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Round butt, nickle plated 2" barrel. SN BAF 1*** (only 4 digits). have been searching for this pistol for years and I can find no info on this SN. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is not my first post. I was a member here for years and lost my login info. Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
21,086 Posts
Well, um, welcome back! :) The Chiefs Special was made in 1988 and should be either a M36-2 or 36-3 depending on if it has a tapered or heavy barrel. Pictures may help us help you.

Reactions: TTSH

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, um, welcome back! :) The Chiefs Special was made in 1988 and should be either a M36-2 or 36-3 depending on if it has a tapered or heavy barrel. Pictures may help us help you.
Sorry for the late reply. I had a bad fall on the ice and have been out of commission for a few days. I took some pictures of the 36 but they are not very good. It is a Mod. 36 no dash,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the late reply. I had a bad fall on the ice and have been out of commission for a few days. I took some pictures of the 36 but they are not very good. It is a Mod. 36 no dash,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts