Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very fortunate to have many calibers to choose from. This year was .357 Magnum. I have a few choices in firearms depending on which sight I want, open, scope, or red dot. I always decap after each range trip to save time later. I just wet tumbled this past summers collection. Time to get loading!
Plant Metal Brass

·
Registered
26,102 Posts
That's from a whole summer? You need to shoot more!.....(y);)

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
Three years ago we loaded a vast amount of 9X19mm - 124FMJ. That vast amount is now depleted. We have components. No problem there, but I've come to view handloading even with a Dillon progressive press as a chore as opposed to a hobby. We also have a stock of commercial ammunition but at some point if we utilize that we'll have a SH*T LOAD of empty cases to reload. So yesterday we uncovered the press went thru a check list of items and the set up was and is correct for our endeavor. Check the weather forecast we have a couple rain days. Thus I've run out of excuses!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
I tried to do some reloading this morning, but my old body hasn't adjusted to the cold temps yet. I envy those with heated reloading rooms !
Head to FL mate, Shorts reloading in the winter...:)

thewelshm

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I got my last delivery of components today, and I'm now good for the foreseeable future. My goal was to have more components stored up than loaded. Future ammo shortages will be someone else's crisis, maybe the current shortage will end soon.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I reload constantly it seems. My set-up is in my garage. I'm in the process of running a water line from outside wood boiler to the garage so soon it'll be heated.

Got a new shipment of rl16 in today. I have 500 cast 44 on the way too. Today i rolled out some 6x45. Tomorrow I'll roll some 6.5 creedmoor with the rl16.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts