Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got so much stuff boxed up and taking space in rooms and closets, it's time to free some of it up. There's a place not far that takes in old music records and offers a low ball price, much like a gun shop, but even though my two oldest granddaughters now have turntables, they don't have an interest in my music, especially the old country stuff, so I'll take a few over to see how the process works and decide from that engagement as to how far I'll go. What will not be going are the shooters that have used these old albums as backdrops in years past! Enjoy the guns and remember the music! :)

29tilt.JPG AMT.JPG ufo.JPG GF36.JPG 1905.JPG

·
Registered
17,491 Posts
The guns are very nice and the music brings back some memories. Good luck with moving them.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As for the first picture, the Cheech and Chong, I actually have two copies; one with the paper and one without! ;)

·
Registered
10,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The crazier collector item is still having the 3-D glasses for the Grand Funk Railroad album! :)

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I have the Big Bambu with the rolling paper, but not the Grand Funk with the 3D glasses. I have the album, just not the glasses.

Good memories. Laying on the floor with a speaker on each side of my head. Air guitar to ELP and Yes. Good times.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
As for the first picture, the Cheech and Chong, I actually have two copies; one with the paper and one without! ;)
Do you know what that is "worth"?? You will be surprised!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I may be interested in any albums you don't want or cant sell if the vinyl is "minty":D
PM me if you want to unload any of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts