Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon from Colonelscv61. Having joined this Group this morning, I intended to be a semi-active participant. I have Retired from 25 Years as an Independent Insurance Agent and 12 Years as an Independent Oil & Gas Landman. I have actively been buying, selling and shooting firearms for the past 50 years, and will soon be placing my Reduction in Firearms and Edged Weapons Program into effect as soon as I can complete cataloging and photographing what I wish to disperse of. Not all will be S&W’s, but will be Modern Firearms (Colt, Springfield Armory, STI, Arsenal, Wilson, Ed Brown, Freedom Arms, Daniel Defense, Barrett, LWRC, Ruger, CZ, Beretta, Benelli, Cooper, Remington, Marlin, Browning, (Shiloh Sharps ,maybe), you get the picture, and Edged Weapons(Randall’s and Bob Doziers). This will not be a liquidation or fire sale, but my Doctor, Wife and Estate Planner recommend this if I wish to live to be a riper old age, which I think for now I do.
American History and Civil War History research has become more of my time consumption in the last few years, so if anyone else shares this interest, let’s be friends. I am a Member of The Sons of Confederate Veterans, and a member of The Sons of The American Revolution.
For those of you who do not know me, I can probably give you creditable contacts for references.
I am looking forward to meeting each and everyone.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
10,771 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll like it here.

Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois..

Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
22,084 Posts
Welcome to the forum!:)

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Welcome to the friendly forum from SE AZ. I'm a history buff too.

·
Registered
17,480 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia. Please start new threads with some of your guns as we love pictures and some history on them.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Greetings from FL mate..

Thewelshm

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hi Colonelscv61,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often. welcome01

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida. weiweinp

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
12,464 Posts
Welcome from northern Florida!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts