Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what is going on with Colina grips? I placed an order for a set of grips for my non-registered magnum about a year ago. The last email contact I had with them was about a month ago. I emailed them again about two weeks ago and have had no reply. I would really like to get a set of decent grips for this gun as it currently has a set of imitation ivory plastic grips from the 40's. If Colina is out of business I would appreciate any suggestions.

Doug

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

·
Registered
make mine 45 acp 😎
4,071 Posts
same web site he has had... nothing in stock, but it is usually pretty light there.. wouldn't surprise me if they are hunkered down with work ..

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Eagle Grips are really nice, well I think they are anyway. I bought a set of N frame smooth target that ran right about $200. I have a set of checkered targets with S&W emblem coming that were like $220. Turn around was about a month on the smooth and it’s been close to a month ago that I ordered the checkered. Nice finished wood and the 1st set fit really good on my 28-2. I had a set of Culinas a few years ago that were about $250, sold ‘em, but anyway the finish on the Culinas was a tad better but I’m totally satisfied with the Eagle brand. Check them out, I think you would be happy with their products.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts