Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watch Tucker Carlson. Last night he stated that At&T is the parent company of cnn. I wanted to verify, yep, it's true. It all makes sense now.
AT&T working with and owning part of a chinese telecom company, cnn bashing the right all time with lies. These America traitors will stop at nothing to make money.

Sadly I use AT&T for my internet, tv and phone. That may change shortly.

AT&T, traitors to America. Lowlife commie rats.

·
Registered
19,423 Posts
It's all about the money.
Exactly, but then isn't everything today? Like Dustin Hoffman stated in Easy Rider... 'Once it's fun, twice it's queer'...

·
Registered
11,763 Posts
I've been a user of DirecTV since 1999, when you could still install your own dish. Since ATT bought them out, things have gotten more expensive and technical/customer services have dropped off badly. The problem is, I have eclectic viewing habits that I can't quite replicate without them. My internet connection comes from COX, who also has cable TV, but they don't carry all the channels I want, but they do have most of them. I don't want to load up on streaming services any more than I already am on my Firestick to accomplish my needs otherwise I'll be paying more than I already am with DirecTV/ATT. I continue to look at options. Fortunately where I'm at we have clear broadcast HD quality channels, that's not a problem with the almost 40 year old large antenna in my attic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts