Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
welcome mate, is it safe to say you haven’t been on a family vacation lately..:)

Thewelshm

·
Registered
28,348 Posts
Thanks to you both! Nice site. No big mystery on the trunk - sister knew some weapon was in there. We also turned up a Maverick 88 with pistol grip in another place; no idea what to do with that.
Shoot it

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
31,561 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Would love to see pics.;)

·
Super Moderator
19,967 Posts
Congratulations on the finds. That revolver should prove to be fun to own and shoot. Enjoy them in good health. I would love to see a photo of the revolver.

I had a similar find about 18 months ago while cleaning out my garage rafters prepping to move from Idaho to here. I found a rifle, a shotgun, and a Crosman pellet gun. I still have no idea where they came from. I had the house built, and have obviously been the only owner, so I must have put them up there at some point in time, but the how and why still escapes me.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Congratulations on the finds. That revolver should prove to be fun to own and shoot. Enjoy them in good health. I would love to see a photo of the revolver.

I had a similar find about 18 months ago while cleaning out my garage rafters prepping to move from Idaho to here. I found a rifle, a shotgun, and a Crosman pellet gun. I still have no idea where they came from. I had the house built, and have obviously been the only owner, so I must have put them up there at some point in time, but the how and why still escapes me.
A tragic boating accident? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts