Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
welcome mate, is it safe to say you haven鈥檛 been on a family vacation lately..:)

Thewelshm

Registered
Thanks to you both! Nice site. No big mystery on the trunk - sister knew some weapon was in there. We also turned up a Maverick 88 with pistol grip in another place; no idea what to do with that.
Shoot it

Reactions: Curt360

Registered
Welcome to the forum. Would love to see pics.;)

Super Moderator
Congratulations on the finds. That revolver should prove to be fun to own and shoot. Enjoy them in good health. I would love to see a photo of the revolver.

I had a similar find about 18 months ago while cleaning out my garage rafters prepping to move from Idaho to here. I found a rifle, a shotgun, and a Crosman pellet gun. I still have no idea where they came from. I had the house built, and have obviously been the only owner, so I must have put them up there at some point in time, but the how and why still escapes me.

Registered
Congratulations on the finds. That revolver should prove to be fun to own and shoot. Enjoy them in good health. I would love to see a photo of the revolver.

I had a similar find about 18 months ago while cleaning out my garage rafters prepping to move from Idaho to here. I found a rifle, a shotgun, and a Crosman pellet gun. I still have no idea where they came from. I had the house built, and have obviously been the only owner, so I must have put them up there at some point in time, but the how and why still escapes me.
A tragic boating accident? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.