Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'd like to have one of these but have never been a semi-auto person, most experience with revolvers. Looking for something small but more powerful than the .380 caliber small pocket pistols. Anyone, please offer your opinion as to whether your experience will agree with this being a very nice small pocket pistol for self defense purposes, appreciate your sharing any and all experiences, good or bad.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Definitely a nice gun. But FWIW there are better more modern options.
The Sig P365 is my first choice. It isn't a S&W (heresy I know) but it is a pretty impressive gun IMO.
As another poster said "Its almost like a magic trick - how they fit 10 (or 12) +1 rounds into a package that should hold only 7 or 8.

Reactions: 22MRF

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you do find a CS9, I have about 10 brand new factory magazines for them! I foolishly sold my CS9 during the summer......Send me a PM if you are in need of the magazines...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you do find a CS9, I have about 10 brand new factory magazines for them! I foolishly sold my CS9 during the summer......Send me a PM if you are in need of the magazines...
Am interested in the mags if the price is good, I am not sure how to send a PM on this forum, please let me know about your asking price, thanks

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Am interested in the mags if the price is good, I am not sure how to send a PM on this forum, please let me know about your asking price, thanks
Hold your cursor over the persons Avatar and a box pops up. In the lower right of that box it says "Message". Click that

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hold your cursor over the persons Avatar and a box pops up. In the lower right of that box it says "Message". Click that
Thanks "jonsey814".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts