Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well howdy! In case you can't guess from my name, this is Drew Jr (DJ for short), the oldest son of Sebago Son. I probably won't be on a whole bunch as I have limited internet access, but I'll pop on from time to time to back up all of Dad's lies! :D I have a vintage car and hot rod sickness, and live in Shapleigh, ME with my amazing girlfriend Rachel and her 9-year-old son, Andrew. I was a gunsmith for several years, and specialized in rebluing metal and stock refinishing. Looking forward to getting know/harrassing you!

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
Welcome DJ. Thanks to your Dad, we know what you look like so just post pictures of guns njgapjgj {let the harassing begin :mrgreen: }

·
Super Moderator
19,364 Posts
SSS,
Welcome,
It's about time he started sharing "HIS" forum with his family. kihfL

Kind of like that race car set on Christmas morning.
You know the one - Dad sets it up and then has to "test it out to make sure everything is working fine" and then you finally get to play with it on christmas eve the next .

Drew should have shared a bit sooner.

Welcome home

G

·
0 Posts
Hey DJ... :mrgreen:

Sooo, instead of coming to the RedNeck shoot this year....you threw us under the bus for female companionship....

Well, that and the fact that Ryan was prolly gonna outshoot ya'.... :lol:

giz

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome, young Drew.
So THAT'S why the bluing on Drew's guns looks so good!
nfiofnp happyroller lsk705
welcome01 Don

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now, now, Giz....obviously you haven't seen my girlfriend!

I PROMISE next year I'll make it and put the boots to you clowns... you better start practicing now, hoss! :p

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum DJ. Feels like we all know you already from your father's posts. He sure does dote on you boys. At least to us. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Welcome! Look forward to all the stories i am sure you have hidden away!

·
Super Moderator
32,471 Posts
Welcome to the forum, DJ! welcome01

We have heard so much about you from you dad, so you are built in family with us. :p

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome. I think it's cool to have generations here. I wonder how many others are here? welcome01

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Tell your Dad I can show him how to shoot a deer without blowing a big damn hole in the hide. How the Hell am I gonna wear that raggedy old hide without freezing my @ss off? Just for that, he has to send me some venison along with the hides. Tell him that.

What took you so long to get signed on? Your Dad won't let you play with the computer? For that, tell him the next time I see him, I'm gonna throw rocks at him. ;)

Welcome, from the Great and Sovereign State of Quarter Cherokee.

I declared myself King of Texas. I want Onumbnuts to bow before me and kiss my @ss.

·
Registered
256 Posts
QC, The hole in that hide isn't as big as ya think... keep in mind that's a mighty small deer. :mrgreen:

G

·
0 Posts
revorg said:
QC, The hole in that hide isn't as big as ya think... keep in mind that's a mighty small deer. :mrgreen:
Donny, you sayin' they photoshopped the spots off of Skippy... :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Gizamo said:
revorg said:
Donny, you sayin' they photoshopped the spots off of Skippy... :mrgreen:

giz
nfiofnp nfiofnp

DJ, I'm going to try and make it up next year too.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah, I can understand that. Not only was it small, but it was probably sick and crippled. That's the only way Drew can shoot 'em. Either that, or he had one of his boys shoot it for him. :lol:

QC, King of Texas

1 - 20 of 24 Posts