Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
Well... with everything they done for gun owners in previous shortages... why does one even bother to give them the time of day?

What an all time low.... I especially like what they say about "A very small number of the casings may be damaged" and "some other calibers may be mixed in this package".

And... " this ammunition is not Returnable for any reason, heck at this price why would you even think about returning it"... it's more like "heck at this price why would you think about ORDERING it".

I wouldn't buy a dried turd from them.

·
Registered
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well... with everything they done for gun owners in previous shortages... why does one even bother to give them the time of day?

They should be "Persona Non Grata" to the people that they are screwing over, repeatedly.... nothing new here.

I wouldn't buy a dried turd from them.
I found that link on another forum. I wouldnt even go to the CTD website normally, and I agree, even if it was the last turd on earth

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
It's gouging only if CTD is the only source. If suckers buy it , it's marketing genius.

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
Because there are millions of new gun owners panicking because they have no ammo for the gun they just bought and they do not know where to go to find any.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
It's not gouging if supply and demand warrant it.

It's just demand setting the price.

·
Registered
12,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only a beginner gun owner is going to buy 50 rounds of mixed head stamp, mixed bullet weight, corroded ammo in a plastic bag for $40.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
That price is the newbie tax.

Reactions: ShooterGranny

·
Registered
124 Posts
Heck - I've got one store nearby (Smith & Edwards Sporting Goods & Military Surplus) that is keeping a regular stock of Speer Lawman 124gr 9mm (practice ammo ballistically-matched to the 124gr Gold Dot 9mm) on the shelf for $16.99/50 - and I can find Remington Range 124gr 9mm target ammo fairly regularly at Sportsman's Warehouse for $9.99/50 ($12.99 at Impact Guns, which also has a regular stock of Speer Gold Dot for $44.95/50)!

All of these have brass cases.

Why the &(*&^%^ would I buy a mixed bag of 50 used & abused mostly-9mm brass for $39.89?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts