Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all....new member and have a question for CCDW folks...on the reference questionnaires that non-family members (and citizens of your county of residence) must sign and attest to for your application, can an individual who signed for someone else previously also sign for me?

·
Premium Member
20,718 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! I'm embarrassed to say I can't help because I don't understand your question. Could you clarify it a bit for us foggy old folks?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Without knowing where you live, no one here can possibly answer that question. You need to phone whatever organization issues the permits and ask THEM. (State? County Sheriff? What?) All you can get here are guesses.

·
Premium Member
13,669 Posts
This all depends on the jurisdiction that you live in, and the legal process that they have established.

Generally, there should be no restriction on whomever attests to your reliability for a concealed carry permit. But... you need to check with your local laws and the process they follow. Call the agency that is responsible for processing and issuing your application.

Reactions: IRB19

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
You need references? Are you applying for a license or a job?

·
Registered
26,102 Posts
Different countries/states have different rules

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Greetings all....new member and have a question for CCDW folks...on the reference questionnaires that non-family members (and citizens of your county of residence) must sign and attest to for your application, can an individual who signed for someone else previously also sign for me?
The state is Delaware. Cant seem to find anything that references whether or not a person can be a repeat reference on different questionnaires (for different people).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts