Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
My God! George actually not only started a thread ~ but posted a picture. kubvcabo

Great shot of one of your feline family :)

giz

·
Registered
570 Posts
good looking kitty..... and your lucky mine always had to make "faces" everytime a camera was around....

(the origional "Kritter".....gone for over a year now but always missed)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here's another of my 11 cats. May I present Natasha.
She gave birth to two delightful kittens last July in our downstairs bathroom. Their names are "Toody and Muldoon". Does anybody here recognize the significance of those names? If you do,you will reveal your age!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
PuttyTat's!!
Angel 14yrs and counting!!

Pumkin, She loves everyone!

Tasha, Thinks she rules the roost!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Here's my eldest: Slashmaster P. Bodine III
He is 16 years old and still formidable. Hence,I adopted his moniker for my internetz!

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is my kitty Meshah, he is 18 years old now, out lived two of my dogs and still runs the house and bosses around a 120+ pound Cone Corso Mastif and Shih Tzu...and me of course... :lol:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Kitties-Got to love 'em. My boy is "Roscoe P. Roscoe." He owns the night at my house. My two dogs get along well with him although he does "own" them.
Bob

·
Registered
1,826 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

This is what happened when I dared to try and eat a sandwich in my own kitchen. Yes,I eventually paid the bribe to all of them so I could finish my lunch.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
it appears that one of them is attempting to hypnotize you. or getting ready to shoot his death ray!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts