Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got bored last Friday and thought that I would start drawing a nice Smith and Wesson m29 beside one of my badges and also random junk. I would like to know how all of you think about it and could use some advice from any other artists that have been doing this for a long time.
Also this is still a WIP so I'm not finished with it yet. Hope you all enjoy!

·
Premium Member
18,762 Posts
Very promising! I can see some mad money coming in if you want to market your drawings.

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Fantastic work!

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
I'm impressed...........we have an artist in our midst.

That's very good work, amigo.

Regards,

Geezer

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Very very Nice. My grand daughter is an aspiring artist.Where she got the talent I dunno I can't draw stick men with out screwing up. wish I had that talent. Again very nice. Dick

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Nice! Let us see the finished product.

·
Super Moderator
32,731 Posts
That is excellent work! I know I don't have the patience for doing that type of work.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm always amazed when I see others art work as I have NO skills whatsoever. Fantastic stuff there!

·
Registered
10,197 Posts
You have talent, Sir. That is not a WIP - it is finished, anything else will take away from it. Don't gild the lily, as they say. It is fantastic as is.

·
Super Moderator
19,409 Posts
SWEET!

This is another one of those times where being able to click the like button more than once would be appropriate.

Thanks for sharing your sketch with us. Very nice. That would make a great Avitar

Regards,
Gregory

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Inspector, my hat is off to you - spent many of my grade-school years trying to draw guns instead of bearing down on the "three-R's". Looking forward to more from you.

Hank

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
VERY nice work, Inspector......My Daughter has your talent also, I can't draw anything complex, unless it's with AutoCad.....:D :D :D

DocZeus
AKA
The "Design It, Draw It, And Build It" One....

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Very well done, very professional! You could simply print that out on parchment paper (available cheap at Office Depot or similar stores), sign them with "Limited Edition 1/10" and number them 2/10, 3/10....10/10 and sell them here or on Ebay or Gunbroker. I bet you'd get a following if you kept doing it too. Suitable for framing!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice in was an Art major in H.S, If your like me. I love drawing "still-life". And I'll go ahead and ask, will you draw our guns....!?;)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Hey guys, I got bored last Friday and thought that I would start drawing a nice Smith and Wesson m29 beside one of my badges and also random junk. I would like to know how all of you think about it and could use some advice from any other artists that have been doing this for a long time.
Also this is still a WIP so I'm not finished with it yet. Hope you all enjoy!

Very nice. Your depth perception is very good, as is your shading. You gave a lot of good detail for the close up, the only thing I noticed in that is you could have added a little detail down the throat of the barrel instead of blacking it out. Still a very nice work!!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Great work!

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 20 Posts