Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
You should check over on the blue forum, and I think there is an M&P forum too....not sure.

Having participated in an agency T&E of the M&P, I'm not a fan. That said, there was a rash of broken firing pins about 18 months ago. I don't like M&P's so I did not pay much attention to what versions were fracturing their firing pins.

I'd look it up though before I'd pony up all the money they want for one of those. Good luck! Regards 18DAI.

· Registered
179 Posts
I'm not a Glock fan either....well, I'm not a tupperware fan at all one could say.

I was issued a full size HK USP 40 some years back. That was a very accurate, reliable pistol, with a less than perfect trigger.

I did handle a plastic pistol that intrigued me at the gunshow Saturday. A Springfield XDm. I did not care for the regular XD, but this pistol felt great and pointed very naturally....dare I say as naturally as my beloved model 19 :eek: If they make that in a commander size 45.......

Regards 18DAI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.