Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to AR's I had a Biden panic and always wanted the Sport 2 so I got one. I got the one with sights (added the reflex sight). I was wondering if there is a way to add a front grip. I've seen many online and at some stores but they require the picatinny

Religious item Bicycle handlebar Camera accessory Street light Gas

·
Registered
16,697 Posts
New to AR's I had a Biden panic and always wanted the Sport 2 so I got one. I got the one with sights (added the reflex sight). I was wondering if there is a way to add a front grip. I've seen many online and at some stores but they require the picatinny

View attachment 556297
Does that handguard have M-lok slots on the bottom? they would be like the 3 rectangular slots on the sides of the handguard. If so an M-lok front grip will fit those

·
Registered
34,767 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does that handguard have M-lok slots on the bottom? they would be like the 3 rectangular slots on the sides of the handguard. If so an M-lok front grip will fit those

yes it has those 3 slots.

So then what hand grips work? as long as it says works with M-Lok?

like this?

·
Registered
16,697 Posts
yes it has those 3 slots.

So then what hand grips work? as long as it says works with M-Lok?

like this?
Yep and they are actually easier to install than back when you had to remove the handguard to install a picatinny rail section, re-install the handguard then put your forward grip on the rail

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Get familiar with the rifle before you start hanging gizmos on it.
I put about 250 rounds through it stock, realized I'd like a red dot and a front grip for support.

I'd put more through it but way too expensive now a days. the reflex sight and front grip is about it, possibly a magnifier in front of the reflex sight, but I don't think it will fit anyway.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Consider one of the Magpul angled foregrips. I love them. I can pull the rifle straight back into my shoulder without accidental downward pressure. The vertical grips I've tried all tend to lower my point of aim slightly. Not a big deal at close range but more so farther out.

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood Shotgun

They offer M-Lok models.

Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
20,079 Posts
Better stock up on ammo first. Biden has also banned the sale of M855 SS109 ammo to the public. No more Lake City.
As of today 6/21/2022 at 12:01 PM the supposed Biden ammo ban has not been enacted yet. They are still waffling over the consequence of his signature on it.
So for now, none of the 5.56 ammo, including the M855 SS109 ammo has not happened

• Love
Reactions: Get_the_Lead_Out

·
Registered
16,881 Posts
Funny thing about this rifle, the trigger imo is actually pretty good. Has a nice clean break to it.
It's fine. I just wanted the 'hair trigger' single stage flat trigger. My other ARs already have upgraded triggers that came with the units.

·
Registered
Interested in any and all firearms.
9 Posts
I have one of these mounted and it works really well. Small and effective and allows easy activation of the laser. I chose the red laser.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts