Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sounded interesting. Then I saw the price. Must be sweet to be elite.

E0F73CCA-255D-4915-AAC9-123815DDB38F.png

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Bass may as well stop using the Cabelas name, as since the takeover/buyout Cabelas is dead. Crap like this "event"...HUGE sales with NO inventory....and discounts done by jump through all the hoops rebates has made the buying experience painful at best.

·
Registered
13,429 Posts
I used to buy a LOT of shotgun ammo from Cabelas when they had sales, shipping included, and I used my card points. Now, I don't even bother to look at their ads (and I have a BASS where I live) and that card sits unused in the safe.

Reactions: Breakaway500

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
I used to buy a LOT of shotgun ammo from Cabelas when they had sales, shipping included, and I used my card points. Now, I don't even bother to look at their ads (and I have a BASS where I live) and that card sits unused in the safe.
The major sales BASS used to have are pretty much a thing of the past, & the sales circulars they send me are often "in store" only! I have a large "bonus points" score on my BASS credit card, but nothing I really want to use them on.

·
Registered
13,730 Posts
3 miles from the HUGE Cabelas store where the parking lot is usually mostly empty. Had a Cabelas Black card for years. It got shredded about a year ago.

Nothing there interests me but the overpriced fudge and my hunting licenses.

Cabelas was a great outdoor's store and then Dick Cabela sold out and it was all downhill after that. Dick took the money and ran. Cannot fault him for that. Money talks.

No way was I keeping the Cabelas card after Foremost was sold to Capital One. I don't need to talk to some Arab in Arab land at a call center. Don't play that crap. Capital One generally sucks. Cabelas sucks too. So does Bass Pro for that matter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts