Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased more than my fair share of Burris Fastfire IIIs. I like the way they don't overpower the looks of the gun and the red dot is very well defined compared to many less expensive examples. I've purchased some new, some through armslist, some through eBay and one or two from forum members. Anyway I just installed one on the K Frame that I had converted to .327 Federal and went to the range to sight it in. Well it was no dice as the dot was a big starburst and I ran out of windage and elevation adjustment. I emailed Burris and got a return number and sent it back. No questions as to where or when it was purchased. Received a new in the box Fastfire today to replace the one I sent back. After mounting the new dot on my gun I was looking over the box and saw this. Makes them a real stand up company in my book. It's not often you see a short and sweet warranty written in plain English.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Re: OP. That really is remarkable. Rare in this day. Have over the years always used Leopold or Weaver. They have always been excellent. Must say, if/when I am again on the hunt for a scope, Burris will most certainly be getting my attention. Sincerely. bruce.

·
Premium Member
6,387 Posts
I've got a Burris FF3. It's ok... sorta kinda. Does have a small profile on the gun which takes a good photo. Yes, Burris has a lifetime transferable warranty.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Great warranty, now if they would only fix the one thing shown on the box that would make it a perfect US company... "Made in the Philippines".

I've had a FF3 mounted on my 625-8 for about a year now... no complaints, and really like it's small form factor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts