Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I, too, am a slow learner and having apparently lost my way into that other site, I resorted to a search and found this place. Wow, it's sure good to see a bunch of familiar posters; I've missed your humor and informed opinions. :mrgreen:
Well, now back to my usual lurking. -S2

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
A lot of us got lost over there. In fact, we're the "Lost Boys" and we have our own Wendy to take care of us. Peter Pan masquerades as the "Janitor." I think Drew is Tinkerbell. I hope he doesn't read this or my ass is grass. :lol: Welcome, Speedo!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Welcome aboard! Enjoy, from one of the resident characters...

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Quarter Cherokee said:
A lot of us got lost over there. In fact, we're the "Lost Boys" and we have our own Wendy to take care of us. Peter Pan masquerades as the "Janitor." I think Drew is Tinkerbell. I hope he doesn't read this or my ass is grass. :lol: Welcome, Speedo!
I'll have you know that no one has tinkered with my bells..... well, lately anyway.... :p

If "QC" stands for "Quarter Cherokee", ever wonder what the other "Three Quarters" are? Here's a hint..... If Oscar Myer ever had a Plant in Juarez, they would make it there..... and we ain't talkin' Menudo here..... ;)

Welcome to the Smith Forum where the "Cool Kids" hang out.... :geek:

Drew

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Hi speedo2,

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

visit and post often. :lol:

·
Registered
593 Posts
welcome01 Speedo2, You don't actually wear one, never mind don't want to know and please NO PHOTO'S.
Have fun!

·
Registered
723 Posts
welcome01 from Texas!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts