Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I got it cleaned up. Originally built as a darkroom and named Hyperfocal... " The focal length of the lense squared, divided by the F stop and multiplied by the diameter of the circle of confusion." You cant make this up folks. This 8' x 12' room is now Bulletland. The notch in the roof is to let the garage door open over 4" of it. The formica counter and cabinets are 10" long. It has hot & cold running water and two 20 amp electrical circuits. I told my wife that if it had a cot and microwave I could move in!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You Carl418, Thinking on it the two process have a lot in common. If you have an interest in any area and wish to have some control over the outcome it becomes necessary to educate oneself and take an active direct role in the outcome. As my new old camera just arrived Bulletland is about to be split 50/50 between the two hobbies.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Cool but Clinical.... reminds me of work....

I rather like the pine wall covering, carpeted floor and wooden shelves in my gun room.... that reminds me of "camp"....

Drew

·
Administrator
8,112 Posts
Hey Drew,
It appears we have the same tastes.. Is that a RCBS Turret press I see?

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
carl418 said:
Hey Drew,
It is.... The photo was taken last fall just after the boys finished the room up and things were pretty disorganized.... we have three RCBS presses, two rock chuckers and a turret, an old Lyman Spartan (my first press) and a monstrous Dillion (I can't remember if it's a 550 or 650, but it's huge).

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Sebago Son said:
carl418 said:
Hey Drew,
It is.... The photo was taken last fall just after the boys finished the room up and things were pretty disorganized.... we have three RCBS presses, two rock chuckers and a turret, an old Lyman Spartan (my first press) and a monstrous Dillion (I can't remember if it's a 550 or 650, but it's huge).

Drew,
the boys really need to get you into the modern era of loading and make you use the Dillon, I'm pretty sure its a 550. ;) :p

I do love the looks of that room now too. kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sebago Son said:
Cool but Clinical.... reminds me of work....
Thats the way it has to be. Outside of stray light the prime enemy is dust. A little bit can make hours of retouching a print .
That is an awesome collection of rifles!!! :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts