Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,986 Posts

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
As far as food .. that Brit breakfast looks pretty damn good to me!! Roasted tomatoes ... YUMM!

as far as John Cleese ... I loved the Monty Python stuff and can handle a good does of dry Brit humor but .. I take anything a performer says whether American, British of Ugandan with the same seriousness ...

NONE!

Who cares what he thinks of our gun laws, reaction to an emergency or what color socks we chose to wear. He does make believe for a living ..Funny ... but doesnt qualify you as all knowing.

I care about his opinion about as much as I would Shakira!!
This..... Cleese is a product of a brainwashed people and system, in a time when politeness and decorum, was the Brit upper lip. He doesn’t even suspect..We got our rights, I give “two hoots” about his.

Thewelshm

·
Super Moderator
19,238 Posts
The Brits need to remember what the Americans did with their guns when the Brits tried taking them away.
And they need to remember who's young men, guns, artillery, and cannons saved them during WWI and WWII. I'm amazed how short their memories are.
There is not a nation in Europe, or the British Isles that exists without the help and sacrifices from freedom loving Americans.
When they're being overrun they always come crying pleading for American support and protection.
I still don't understand why actors, athletes, and news commentary minions think that their opinions really matter, because they don't.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Just as we mock the Brits for their lack of gun sense. It's all fair.

The next time they're about to be invaded, we'll still "Lend/Lease" them some fire power. We always do.

Y'know, it's just that as their 'prodigals', we know that one cannot fix 'stupid'............so I guess this is just something that'll go on ad Infinitum.

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
I'd rather be an American citizen than a british subject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe I’m living proof of that......:)

Thewelshm

·
Registered
428 Posts
I believe I’m living proof of that......:)

Thewelshm
Me too.

I love the ol' British breakfast. You can hold the straight from the can Heinz Baked Beans and the sausage though. Beware the British sausage.

The British were involved in World Wars in 1914-1918 and 1939-1945, not the Americans. They did end a lot quicker when you did show up though.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts