Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Man we had a fun morning. Connor and Morgan's first time fishing. We dropped the line in and it was hit right away. Connor caught and reeled it in. I put another baited line in and the next one went to Morgan. We played with a few others and let them go. I decided it was my turn, threw the line out and caught a Carp ..... :roll:

We only kept the first two, and had them for lunch.

:)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Great phot... looks like they had a great time. they will remember that day with their father for years to come...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update for the evening we went fishing again.

Morgan is proud of me.

I caught a nice one and Connor immediately showed me up by catching a BASS!! At least 10-12 inches. We had it up on the dock and it flipped up and off the hook. Boy did I get a scolding.

I need to get a net!

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Nothing makes a Dad more grounded and a Son closer to his Dad then a lazy day fishing and talking.

Kids that fish and hunt grow up straight and right.

Good Job Chris....

Drew

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cush, I'll take that as a compliment but I think he is better looking. At least he is in better shape and fewer wrinkles and scars... ;)

We're going camping this weekend and they are insisting I take the poles along!

I think they are "hooked"! :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cush said:
Chris,

Are those cowboy boots I see in that picture? I didn't know one could wear them with shorts. :shock:

Son, you need to get some culture!! As Jim says its a "southern thang" I have those boots on most all the time around the property. You can stick knives and guns down in them just don't fall down in the water. !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.