Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Man we had a fun morning. Connor and Morgan's first time fishing. We dropped the line in and it was hit right away. Connor caught and reeled it in. I put another baited line in and the next one went to Morgan. We played with a few others and let them go. I decided it was my turn, threw the line out and caught a Carp ..... :roll:

We only kept the first two, and had them for lunch.

:)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Great phot... looks like they had a great time. they will remember that day with their father for years to come...

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Judging from that picture and the pride in the little boys face. And judging from the carp you caught. You got showed up and they will be having to take you fishing next time and give you some pointers.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update for the evening we went fishing again.

Morgan is proud of me.

I caught a nice one and Connor immediately showed me up by catching a BASS!! At least 10-12 inches. We had it up on the dock and it flipped up and off the hook. Boy did I get a scolding.

I need to get a net!

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Nothing makes a Dad more grounded and a Son closer to his Dad then a lazy day fishing and talking.

Kids that fish and hunt grow up straight and right.

Good Job Chris....

Drew

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Good job Chris! BTW, your oldest looks like a minature version of you! :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cush, I'll take that as a compliment but I think he is better looking. At least he is in better shape and fewer wrinkles and scars... ;)

We're going camping this weekend and they are insisting I take the poles along!

I think they are "hooked"! :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Chris,

Are those cowboy boots I see in that picture? I didn't know one could wear them with shorts. :shock:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Cush said:
Chris,

Are those cowboy boots I see in that picture? I didn't know one could wear them with shorts. :shock:
It's a Southern thing! :D
Now if he has a boot knife tucked in while wearing shorts then it's a Redneck Southern thing!
:shock:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cush said:
Chris,

Son, you need to get some culture!! As Jim says its a "southern thang" I have those boots on most all the time around the property. You can stick knives and guns down in them just don't fall down in the water. !!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Excellent, Chris!!! Those are really nice photos also. Times to cherish. Bravo! Hope you all are enjoying the camper and possibly catching a few more right now...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts