Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has found a manufacture that is currently producing a IWB holster for the M&P 380 Shield EZ with green crimson trace laser.
I've called several of the popular ones and they all say they have it in the works, but still a few months out. I scanned a few pages back in the forum as
well, but didn't see anything in the topics so I apologize if this has already been asked or discussed.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
IWB holsters tend to be very uncomfortable for women. Is this your wife's first pistol?

·
Registered
791 Posts
IWB holsters tend to be very uncomfortable for women.
I'm not sure where you got that idea. I've been using IWB holsters for 20 years. I do NOT use the ones with the big fat soft backs and Kydex shells. I use Vedder Kydex which adds almost nothing at all to the size of the gun. I also have a neoprene belly band which is comfortable but I need to wear my loose jeans with it because it adds almost 1 1 /2" to my waist when I have it on.

Generally speaking, minimal IWB holsters can be comfortable for most people if you have the cant adjusted properly and find the best position for your body. This is true for both men and women. The bulky ones seemed to work for men, but not so much for women. My OWB holsters are high quality all leather, but leather is too thick for IWB use for my body and my clothes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts