Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just informed @10:00pm EST. Via email, That Natchez.com has the 10 Rnd. Extended Magazine for the .380Acp. Bodyguard. Go get them while you can for $20 a pop, I bought two of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
I started to buy one of these, but I think I would rather have an 8 round magazine instead. The only reason is if I decided to carry the pistol in a belt holster I would have 2 more rounds. The 10 round magazine just looks way to long for me. I have the 8 round on my wish list, and hoping they will make it before long.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I just kinda got this for when I go to the range. 6 rounds just wasn't doing it for me. But Just thought that someone would be looking for this and so hopefully it will help someone.

But ill do a review on it and let ya know how it is

·
Registered
3 Posts
Extended Mag

Tried to buy yesterday when I read that Natchez had them, sold out!!! Can't find them anywhere else, any suggestions?
I too want them for the range.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Natchez has 15 round magazines

I got an email that natchez had the 15 round magazines last night. Logged on and bought two. They were still for sale this morning is anyone is interested.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
15! Is this a joke? My honest opinion is that this 10 rnd. Mag is just one finger too BIG. so if they make a 8 rd. it will fit the full hand perfectly and all the fingers. Lol it's bittersweet because my tiny little .380 is no longer a concealed weapon anymore LOL. jk ill just use the extended mag for range time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures/ review as promised

I really don't like the looks of it either. Here ill post a few pics! I guess I don't like it as much because I have Talon Grips on mine and ill need to buy another set just so I can custom cutout my own shape for this new extended mag. Anyways here are some photos of how it fits my hand and all. Ps. I don't have large hands but they're also not small.

I do like how the "handle" can slide off. Like in the THIRD picture, I took the handle off and added the end cap extension with Talon Grip. That's my "gangsta style" lol

I hope this helps someone!

God Bless You and God Bless America!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw them on eBay for like $60 to $125 bucks!! People are stupid to try and price gouge.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got an email that natchez had the 15 round magazines last night. Logged on and bought two. They were still for sale this morning is anyone is interested.
Holy crap. I looked at the picture and It only shows 8rnds. Are they side by side? Let me know when they come in. And show the size like how I did. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts