Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Blunderbus...

Sounds like fun.... :mrgreen:

I'll bring it by in the afternoon, when the temps dip into the teens... ;)

It is well made and has some interesting features...

giz

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts

Giz now your talkin' bring that baby by Drew's bird feeder and get us ALL some turkeys for Christmas dinner!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

Giz, I'd be interested to know anything and everything about that thing!

I assume they were originally built as coach guns or for close quarters work to repel boarders on sailing vessals or something.

And how does it shoot? I assume it's a scattergun sort of weapon, but it looks like it would thump about as hard on one end as the other.

More data and range results, please!

Bill

·
Registered
6,488 Posts

Hunter said:
Giz now your talkin' bring that baby by Drew's bird feeder and get us ALL some turkeys for Christmas dinner!
Dom,

You crack me up....

:D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Smithfan said:
Giz, I'd be interested to know anything and everything about that thing!

I assume they were originally built as coach guns or for close quarters work to repel boarders on sailing vessals or something.

And how does it shoot? I assume it's a scattergun sort of weapon, but it looks like it would thump about as hard on one end as the other.

More data and range results, please!

Bill

Bill,

Will do, Amigo...

LordSlashcat and I will do a pictorial on this 11 gauge gun. ;)

giz

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

An 11-guage? Whoo-hoo! As us rednecks out here say in the Western Swing music fraternity in the Southwest and Far West , "Talk on, talk on!"

bill

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Wonderful! This one looks to be beautifully crafted - just look at the attention to detail! :)

Giz is goin' at this gun-accumulating thing from all angles - a bunch of old Winchesters, a .204 Ruger black gun, and then a 11ga. flintlock blunderbuss! He keeps me guessing on what could possibly be next. :lol:

xtm

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Gizamo said:
Anyone want to know how to shoot one... ;)
VERY CAREFULLY...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts